Our Ondal Wedding
Akward Car Rides, Tubs of Ice Cream, and Clown Make Up
- This was the most awkward car ride ever. I turned to Kai who had a really pissed off face. (I wonder what's got him mad? I mean, if anyone it should be me, right?) He caught me looking and turned his head towards me. I quickly turned down towards my phone. Then I saw my hideous reflection staring back at me, I looked like a clown. My make up was running down my face, and my hair was all messy; I could have passed for the bride of chucky any day. I felt miserable too, and of course it led me start tearing up. (AISSSSSH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?)
- I felt the car stop and looked up. We were at a gas station. Kai turned to face me and said, "What's your favorite Ice Cream Haneul-ssi", in the most pleasant way he could, but the look in his eyes said he was still pissed. I whispered "...vanilla." He quickly exited the car and went inside, leaving me in the car alone with my phone.
- I saw the screen light up with a text from JinHee. It read, "Mr. Ahn said they caught Junho, and are turning him in for assault or something. MinJi looks the most relieved I've seen her. Most importantly, EXO's Chanyeol is hitting on ME! Killing 2 birds with one stone man! You did good Haneul!" I couldn't help but laugh at the text. (I think I appear bipolar, kdrama style.)
- I see Kai walk out with a bag. But it's not some ordinary little Ice Cream Bar, It's a freaking TUB OF VANILLA ICE CREAM. (Kai-ssi, I'm not depressed to the point I turn to food!) He opens the car door and hands me the tub. "Here's your vanilla ice cream!" It's a 2 gallon tub of vanilla ice cream in my hand!
- Unknowingly I drop formalities and shout, "Yah! Kim Jong In! Do you want me to get diabetes? (How random, pft. I'm not proud of that comment.)
- He looks at me surprised for a brief second and breaks out in laughter. "Well, at least I'm not Kim Jongin-ssi anymore. " And then he starts driving, but it's still akward. (Aissssh, why did I use banmal!)
- We finally reach home, and I'm the one carrying the tub of ice cream into our apartment. I set the ice cream on the table and Kai is behind me when both of our stomachs start rumbling. (Oh right, we didn't eat. Oops.) I immediately felt sorry and got out rice and prepare to start cooking us dinner.
- Kai steps in front of me and puts the food back in the fridge. "Haneul, I think cup ramyun and ice cream sound great together, don't you?"
- The ramyun took about 5 minutes and we sat at the table facing each other. (Oh how awkward.) Of course there is Kai yet again devouring the food, as I watch in awe. (How can I human eat that much?) He looked up and baffled he said, "Don't tell me you're dieting after all of this!" (Aish this guy!) "I'm not dieting! You're the one that eats like a pig!" He shouts back, "Well, I haven't eaten since breakfast!..."
- The phone rings in the kitchen. The voice is obviously JinHee. (Oh! Not now!) "Hello Oh Haneul. It's Choi Siwon here to lighten up your mood." I look at Kai, who is gazing at me suspiciously. "Not now!" I say anxiously across the phone. Kai yet again gets up, and answers it. "Haneul is MY wife thank you very much!" And slams the phone down. He looks at me and calmly says, "So what business did you have with Choi Siwon this late at night?" (Thanks a bunch JinHee.) After a few minutes of silence, I say, "Oppa, lets drop formalities okay?" He nods his head.
- Leaving the ramyun on the table I got to the bathroom and wash of my hideous make up and remove the red. I think I'm going to be making a apology breakfast again tomorrow.
- My phone rings again, I answer it, "Yah JinHee! You know how much trouble you're giving me?!" The voice that responds is not JinHee, but my sister Naeul. "Haneul-ah you need to watch my daughter! I don't have much time! Please take care of her!" I hear the voices of men and running in the back ground. "Unnie! What's going o-" "I don't have time Oh Haneul! I'll give her to you! I don't have a choice!" She hangs up. What a weird phone call.
- As I went to bed, I was full of worries. I hadn't seen my sister in 6 years. She had run away from home, and married some rich man. That's all we had heard from her, I didn't know she had a daughter! It took awhile, but I finally fell asleep. I think I'm going to make chicken tomorrow.
So sorry Our Ondal Friends! (A name for our readers!) I got a chapter in a week later, and its a rough draft! Man, this sucks, but it's all I could do on my phone! Please expect a cleaned up chapter in the next few days! ANYWAY! Over 150 VIEWS for our last chapter! That's amazing, thank you! I just wish that all those viewers would subscribe! Anywhom, I would like to welcome our new co-author AmyWtsn! And please support her story "It all started with Ice Cream!" COMMENT, VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!!! ^^