Our Ondal Wedding
- I set my alarm to 5 so I could make Kai breakfast (As a I'm REALLY sorry to piss you off on our first night) gift. I thought he might be the super hungry type, after all he was like, The Main Dancer of EXO.
- So I made rice, kimchi, an about a few other dishes. After leaving only the pot on the stove, I proceeded to take a shower. About 15 minutes into my shower, I realized I had forgot to turn the stove off "Aissssh", I groaned.
- I quickly wrapped my towel around my body and slightly opened the door. I didn't hear any noises, so I assured myself that Kai was still asleep. I immediately sprinted for the kitchen, in only my towel. Of course, my wonderful, love-of-my-life husband was facing the stove. Quietly I turned around and began to tiptoe away.
- "Haneul-ssi, what are you doing?"
- I close my eyes an turn around and quickly bow. As if no one could see me in a towel WITH MY OWN EYES CLOSED...BABO. I opened my eyes to see Kai looking at me up and down. "Yah! What are you doing!", I shouted.
- I felt my towel starting to unravel so held it up with my hands. I quickly ran to my room and put on black leggings, and a long off-the-shoulder shirt. About 10 minutes later I walked into the kitchen where all the food was left uneaten.
- Kai also had his sweats and a loose shirt on, "Haneul-ssi we have to go, it's getting late."
- Here I'd like to mention one thing, I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE PEOPLE WHO WASTE FOOD.
- So, I calmly asked Kai, "JongIn-ssi, aren't you going to eat?"
- He looked over at the food and said, "It's getting late, how about we eat it later?"
- As fast as I could I put all the food in a container and carried it outside with me in the van. Which seriously must have looked strange. Kai sat next to me in the car and I unraveled the kimchi and rice. I got a spoon out and brought the rice to his lips.
- "Eat it." I said quietly.
- He responded with a frown. "Haneul-ssi, it's fiiiiiine."
- I ate that spoonful and brought another to his mouth, "No it's not , eat it."
- He lightly pushed the spoon away, and immediately I shoved it in his mouth. As I did that, I fell on him. AISSSSSH, I FORGOT MY SEATBELT! X.X Always the wrong timing as the doors opened at S.M. parking lot, to see Chanyeol and LuHan also just arriving and waving. But then they sorta did that weird giggle. I looked at Kai, who was currently under me, in a weird, could be taken as sexual, position. Immediately rubbed myself off and got out of the car, where LuHan was watching hilariously.
- I wacked him lightly on the back of his head as responded, "You have too many sick thoughts Oppa!" He laughed and looked at Kai.
Ooops, I bet your wonder whats next? Comment! VOTE SUBSCRIBE! This chapter isn't finished so don't stress too much.