Our Ondal Wedding
Who is MinAh
- HANEUL POV
- "MinAh is a childhood friend."
- "You dated her though!"
- He glared at me, "Let me talk Haneul! Do you want to hear this or not!"
- "What!" Rahui was laying on her back laughing. "Even the kid thinks it weird! Why do you got be so mean to me!"
- "Ah jeez Hanuel!"
- I made a motion with my hands "zipping" my lips, as vow to not say a word.
- "We were friends throughout middle school, because she and I both came from a wealthy family, and were able to understand each other well. Because of that, both of our parent were happy, and made a ton of business deals around that." He sighed.
- "I wanted to be a dancer one day, and I ended up as a trainee at SM. My dad supported me wholeheartedly at the time, as did my mom. But MinAh's parent didn't like it, actually MinAh's parents wanted me to be a doctor just like my dad."
- I thought about it, "So why did they care?"
- "MinAh's mom wanted us to end up together, even though we were around 14. They wanted to be able to have us as family so we could back each other up in case a something were to happen to either one of our companies. So we reassured them nothing would happen by dating. Which appeased them for awhile."
- "We dated up until a year ago, when MinAh wanted us to get engaged. Honestly I had nothing against getting arranged to her, after all, I had known her for so long. I told her to wait till I became a successful Idol, so I could support her on my own."
- "Awwwwwwwwwww! That's so cute oppa."
- He looked at me really confused, "Cute? This is your husband getting engaged to another girl!"
- "Just keep going!"
- "Well our parents were getting impatient, so she decided to study abroad in Italy. But before she left, she said she wanted to break up with me, that way we could start over once she got back."
- "This sounds exactly like the drama Full House."
- "What's that?'"
- "You know, with Rain and Song Hye Kyo!" I gasped! We need to watch that oppa!
- "Aren't you listening at all?"
- "I got that your a Chaebol, and in a drama like situation..." And that you might have feelings for her, and she might make me jealous, and it's not going to end well. Sounds pretty good to me oppa. Trying to keep the happiest, yet densest face as I could.
- "Glad that's over with! Time to go to my schedule!" I got up and turned around. I could feel myself tearing up.
- "That's it?"
- "Yep.", the tears were trickling down my face. Haneul stop crying.
- I got to the bathroom and closed the door shut. Maybe she will ruin this fantasy, oh well. I readjusted myself and stepped out of the door. He was standing right outside. He quickly came over and gave me a hug.
- "I thought that something was wrong, and here I'm right. Don't worry Haneul. MinAh is out of my life. When she comes, I'll end this properly. Scandal free."
comment vote and subscribe guys! and read below! I need your help!
WE NEED AN EDITOR FOR "TALES OF A HOUSEWIFE" and "ONDAL WEDDING", I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH PAST CHAPTERS, AND I THINK MY UNFIXABLE ISSUES NEED HELP! I ALSO WANT MORE IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS! If your interested, please comment or message, 3 things.
YOU HAVE A WEEK TO APPEAL TO ME! HWAITING! I REALLY NEED PEOPLE! SO HELP IS QUITE NECESSARY!
- Who are you? (Type of personality, things that would describe you, no personal stuff unless you want to.)
- Why you'd be a great fit.
- And something unique, or a random talent you have!